6.7.10

Today wad a Fairy Tale =)

Yaaa...quite happy and tired today
because i run run run with careen &duty with  v lyn~
and always run to go see my n fren's guys...wow
quite funny~~
it was a fairy tale~
heee

my mum take number...it's 4
n our 3G class teacher--Pn Salbiah~
say i m a murut murai ppl~
lol
i not think so lo
i wan fall a sleep at her lessons
so how could i murut murai wor

mum: see...i guest dao ad
me: =)
mum: u muz wan add oil lo...
salbiah: tak apa la...dia ada 3 bulan lagi...
i like this sentences more:-
salbiah: yinsan dia sangat bagus...berusaha lagi mesti ada keputusan baik juga~
tapi dia suka bercakap saja la...
then she see me n say: kamu wan ubah wan berusaha la
me: =) =)
mum: hng~ see see...

omg
muz wan gambatea
mum gt abit disappointed ad lo...haiz
orz
dunoe laa
see la see la
if i gt mood thn i study lo
aiyyooyo

going to my study corner now~ =)

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^