31.7.10

Gathering♥

go out with 2007 graduated friends today...♥
venue: pizza hut kapar
time: 1.00(actually is 1.30xP)
date: 31.7.2010

i think not so many people attend this gathering, about 15 people xP
but still funny...we chat our secret, chat our lover and our school♥
gt a pizza really delicious... tomato flavour inside
sweet♥
and after that go kfc eat my favourite ice cream
xD xD

take many pictures
but no in my phone
i didnt bring. haha
so sorry...cant share my happy moment with you all...T^T

i like to go out with my friends
sometime haha
actually i dont want go punya...but becauz my dearest foong jing lo
less go out with her ma...xD

i love soo jin
i love 6H
yeepie♥

u can share ur primary school memory to me too~
i m a good listen-er
CX

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^