18.7.10

烦恼 太多了并不好

i scare 2moro d exam
but careen seen not so care it.
why?
i gt put it on my fb status...xD
repeat:

me: my god my god, 2moro wan exam ad

Careen Tan says: huogai la

me: how wor...argh argh

careen: nvm la 2moro d exam not so important

me:=-=

...

by 17.07.10, 9:02 p.m.
quite funny rite?

i scare
BI-- i seen like a fool when i speak in english
BM--i will beat my head whn i'm doing bm exercise
maths-- i hate the stupid teacher...so i didnt pay attention on her lessons
Sc--i love the teacher...but i just keep playing glue n liquid paper with jason
geo--i didnt pay attention whn i was form 2, en.asmuni
sj--it's like a shit, i just keep playing under the table when i was form 1, 2 and 3!!
my brain dont have any memory for sj...omg~!!!

wait for die



Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^