23.10.12

What?! 12 days?

today i went school to take my certificates.
hmm even i miss my schoolmates but not the time to wake up so early.
so tired :((
why the school don't want give us before we graduated?
need to go school just for take the papers? even they are important. :(
and the guard not allow us to go in. he said it's an order from our teacher, puan tan.
Wth?! i come here so early to take certificates now you said can't go in?
luckily, wei jun settled it. so we can entered the school. and group study with kwok jin, wan yi, careen, wan jin, tian wee and sin ying.
hmm study bio. it's quite efficient at the start.
but when the time is around 11a.m., i felt sleepy and brain can't work.
but better than no touch it right?
one of the benefits of group study is, from that i can know what i haven't revise and i can ask them.
tian wee them bio are really good. at least better than me.
i totally don't know what they are talking bout. they seem have memorize all the reference books!
Oh my LADY GAGA.

and then i take my certificates. but i can't find puan norashikin, our form teacher.
but i rush of time. so i just take it and sign.
write on a small piece of paper to inform teacher i have take my certificates.
i think this very irresponsible. isn't it? so regret. :((

san yong :)
he's cute and friendly helpful people.
i still rmb he help me a lot in the prefect camp this year. cause sore eyes.
he really very kind. thanks alot!!

jye yin
she's talkative. we no talk much but she's friendly to me.
Jiayou :D


dad called me when i'm in school.
he asked me whether need him to fetch me back home. i said don't need.
then he said he bought SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1
my dream tablet. OMG!
i can't believe, and so happy until careen can see some tears came out from my eyes!

i reached home, well it's a tablet but, it's not what IPAD what galaxy note.
LOL. so disappointed. but its function quite good.
it sold at my sis's school today. promotion price is not over than 500. very cheap.
LOL. it's beside me.
and i just play wasting my time and sleep.
wake up and go for am tuition
that's my whole day. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^