26.10.12

say goodbye to 2012 :(

me and xinyi :D
she's friendly, kind people. 
err i dunoe how to say, but she is one of the important friends in my life. :D

Puan norashikin, our class teacher for 2 years.
she always know how to settle us. xD even sometime she's lazy and not vry effective.
but we all love her undeniably.

peiting :D
she's pretty and thin. friendly and very siwen.
she is very good person. good to her friends.
JIAYOU :P

class monitor, meiyee
pretty and thin and white.
but she's friendly to everyone. helpful and talkative.
:D

#ziyao'sbday
we went to beach. met new friends and old friends.
they are playful and make me an unforgettable day. :D

add maths teacher, puan lim choon ean
as we know, she's cheer ning's mother. xD
she is kind and helpful. not very strict and friendly.
even we always talk in her class, she always speechless to us. haha.
but she's hardworking. always try to help us solve our homework problems

me and sooling
i seemed so fool? xD
it's fun.

sejarah teacher
'ketuk kamu punya kepala'
she's strict. but humor and good with us. :D

v lyn
my dear friend. i always find her when i meet some problems.
and she is willing to listen to me.
so touched. i love her.
haiz, how to imagine if my life without her present?

xinyi again :D

wei jun and jie xin
classmates. we always complain bout teachers and talk gossip sometime
thanks for complete my form 5 life. 

yaw kiat and soo ling
friends who always lend me their homework xD

i can't lost this awesome picture!

bio teacher, puan tan
she's friendly kind to us. 
sometime she scold us, because that's our problem
but she's really unforgettable. xD

hong chun
she is helpful and hardworking
clever girl. xD all the best

soo ling
she always give me good advice. and make me trust her much.
she's hardworking and friendly. kind to friends.
:DD

wan yi wan jin and Louis.
everyone smile but why my face was so black?

wan yi jie~
she asked, what is the first impression of me?
ohh. and we always answer you are quiet.
but honestly she isn't. HAHA

ching mun
Leehom's fan too. :P she is cute and speak directly.
helpful and smart.
she is good to me:D

ting han
hahahaha. he's so cute.
so sad we are not talk very much.
we are classmates of 2D, so i expect we may be good friend.
but he's really adorable. :D

sinying
haha. she is helpful. even sometime she is 邋遢?
well but her chinese is good. that's my 1st impression xD

wanjin
okay. i think i have talk much bout her.
so SKIP xD


#wanshu's bday:
kapar family :D


#Majlisperpisahan'12
peace :D

girls.

we are study add maths? xD

#famine 30:
we gonna to see leehom! xD

ohhaaa 

#afteragm
teehee :D
i love chien's love :P

pattern xD

V shape:D


hahahaha! LOL

me and chien
my hair so shit LOL 

may yee :D
cha boon!
oh yeah

all form 5!

#harisukan'12
lihong, tsuyian, wanzhen :D
rumah A friend!
wan zhen, xinyi, huey yin :D

hui ni :D
pretty miss of rumah E 
hui han
she's one of my best friends to me. :D
i will miss her so much

wei shuang
libralian
miss of rumah B

lyn, june min, wan zhen, wee shi and lihong
miss of rumah A

oh yeah xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^