8.2.12

Friends

这世界上,再也没有其他东西
快乐幸福更简单。

hmm. finally my younger bro is almost success to study in my school. great. :D
dad and mum were so happy. ya they are.
since they felt happy, then me too. then whole family have a great day today :D

情绪是种病,因为它会传染,和被传染。

i became lazier and lazier. like a piggy who want to sleep over 2 hours after come back from school and don't want to finish homework, just playing tetris like mad.
but monthly exam is coming. oh no.

I could breakaway. :D

i saw some post in facebook from someone. it's great. but weirdly, it brought me to recall something.
i found i have no friends, i means real friends.
somebody else they are, to share something with each other, but they are not real friends.

i have a real friend before, when i was primary school.
she changed my mind and my life, but at last she betrayed me.
since that day, i never trust FRIENDSHIP in 100%.

our chinese language teacher ask us to do a funny job, that's find your friend's photo and tell all classmates about your friends.
the 1st moment i pointed to careen. who really is my good friend.
then s foong jing. oh yeah.
then the girls in prefect board. xD

but i realized, i have lot of friends, and have some good friends.
but i have no real friend. who really go into my heart.
so sad. really.

Care Lesser, Live Happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^