11.10.11

Muahahaa

23 September 2011
my bday gift
changchang~ 

Character Intro:
1. yellow bear- vlyn :DD
2. banana - chaboon & prefect fellow :PPP
3. angry bird - Wanzhen = =

Story Starts :PP

Once upon a time, a bear bear called leehom :DD

he met a banana :DD

oh no, Banana was crying. :'(

oh so sad, he was hiding himself

leehom: banana, tell me wad was happen?

banana: *sobs* a red angry bird always bully me!

leehom: so sad

leehom hug banana :DD dun cry baby, i must try my best to help u

see, banana was get hurt. (the angry bird plaster)

*Teeee* angry bird was coming!!

leehom and banana: oh shit!

banana was so scare~

angry bird started his attack~!

OH NO!

banana hide himself again~

leehom: oh yeah, let me help u!

leehom: muahaha. today is ur dead day :DD

blang blang~ here is leehom's 火力全开 power card!

banana hide himself behind leehom 


angry bird: stupid! blek! choi lei dou so!

oh no! 火力全开 attacking him!

angry bird pengsan ad~
火力全开is the king!!

angry bird: so sorry :( I'M WRONG

angry bird: forgive me please
leehom and banana: it's okay. :]

Yeah! We are FRIEND! :D

2 comments:

  1. hohoho~ waaa my bear look so cute in all these picture man!!! hahaha like like! XDD spent lots of time? hehe btw~ niceeee XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lea~ :D really spent lots of time :P for 2 hours hahaa. nice story lea? :PP

    ReplyDelete

Just Write Something...^^