5.10.11

like MAD :P

scold me like i'm really did any big mistake.
but i'm just have fun for a while.
like robot need charged when get exhausted too.
i just can't go forward like they do. may be it was my fault?
so tell me what should i do then? if you can't answer my question, how do i give u mine?
:)

exam make my head become big =w=
RAWR! it's so shit.
but at least i can feel that my life has become more real and true.
i can feel i have become normal :)
yeah. at least it's a good thing :D

i now try to escape from physics :(
i scare i can't score in exam and get failed again. orz
but i know i still need to face the truth one day.
chemistry is a hard subject to score as well.
now my brain is fulled of exam and exam~

i can't pre-order leehom's new album in our lovely country right now yet.
 :( so damn~ but i think it's a good chance to remind me concentrate on exam first :P
anyway i saw my facebook friends like the video, and many of them share it out.
seem that they like the nice song, 依然爱你 :) <3
yeah, so happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^