27.5.11

picture say thousands words,

this is what Alfred told me :)
which i strongly agree with

well, it's huge volumes of pic xD

Oh, Super natural green :) I LIKE IT

LEEHOM :) oops, who's leg fingers?

*from left* wan zhen and li hong(sound like leehom rite?)
the second before they found i'm takin their pic

beautiful scene, forgive the skill problem please :(

4s6 overview

玫瑰阿玫瑰 我爱你

this jacket kinda nice xDD
my cup of tea~
bt the price is quite shocked

blala blala blala~ I'm lovin it <3

1, 2, 3,4,5... woah

排排坐吃果果

it's blur, so sad,
but actually vry meaningful scene
took on the way to some whr

夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏~

my favourite fruit with a NOOB glasses

well, studied at fren's houz xDD

oh, he's my hubby xDD so cute

woah, 壮观~

after cut NOOB hair, at careen's house bathroom
my god~

kitkat with notes :)

stop it paparazzi
who's the stupid girl hide herself with a thin magazine? LOL

muahaha cute rite?
i think it's look like uncle mcd xP
here's the stupid designer


Eat, Drink & Read :)

miss my hair before
my god, i was so regret to wear black tee ==

the salon xD

writing table overview
*from left* pencil case, calculator, stationeries, a cup of nescafe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^