2.4.11

Happy April FOOL :P

yesterday was careen's bday
and it was april fool day too xP
muahaha
me and the other six friend share the money and give her a gift
sorry for lazy type the name aa haha

the gift is a pink wooden toys windmill :D
i think it's cute lo
actually i don't like pink, so suck
but other colour is more ugly, so that's why

and guess how much time i need to wrap the gift and do her bday card?
total is 4 hours half~ oh my lady gaga
wrap the gift-- 2 hours; do bday card-- 2 + 1/2 hours :(
waste a lots of time
but i enjoyed it la haha
i really like to do this rubbish job xP

my two form 2 junior (sze wha and 1 else i forget his name)took a joke with me when april fool ==
LOL
sia sui kan
nvm, i will forgive them xD

my add maths tuition will begin after 45 minutes
omg i'm feeling sleepy now zzz
i feel it's damn hot even though i just after take my bath LOL
stupiak weather isshh

i wan to ask my dad fetch us to go to pasar malam lea
T^T
i dun like to eat at home xP
even though mummy's food is yummy enough

omg, i wan to take a breathe to go travelling~
NORWAY~ NORWAY
awesome my lady gaga

will come back later :)
with my stupid language again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^