29.4.11

forget about the price tag :)

yeah i'm crazy for this song- 'Price Tag' by jessica j. ft b.o.b.
woah it's nice muahah


my heart touched again and again
i still don't sure what's the reason
because you have turn to lovely style? :X
my goodness

i saw loneliness in your quiet eyes :P (you can found this sentences in literature text book)
what's going on? tell me babe

i like to be an audience, i think i'm more suitable to be a nice listener compared to be a spokesman
:)

Listen can make a difference

this's what i trust
and what i do
WHAT I NEED :)

sometime i may send some RUBBISH messages to my buddies
something like i feel stress, or don't sure my decision
well, that means i want to waste my handphone's credit okay?
i just need some idea or support
what did my buddies say can change my decision
I TRUST MY FRIEND
more than family :) sometimes



Ain't about the Cha-Ching Cha-Ching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^