28.11.10

借了东西为什么不还 =(

a boy, i think 20 or more
knock our house's door
i means back door
ow =( my cute brother thought he's huai shu shu
cauz we really don't know him

then he said he want to see daddy and mummy wor
but unfortunately, they're not at home
then my brother take the cane haha
he say wan protect himself wor haha
then the teenager say
" u thought i m huai ren a?"\

haha funny
then i open lo
cauz i feel his look quite familiar
then he give a plastic bag to me
i forgot what he said ad xP

but the funniest is my cute brother's response
haha
mum say he's our relative wor
haha zha dao
pai sea a
<--cute x)
haiz sadly
my memory card reader sot sot zor~ T^T
sad wuuu wuuu
cauz i wan upload some funny pic lea :((((

haiz stupid card reader
2mr wan go ask the shopkeeper xP

and i haven finish the tuition homework
2mr la
2mr i finish haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^