23.9.10

she wear short skirts

Thanks all wishes all friends
i love you all~xD

i am the bday girl 2day

happy n enjoy

actually not so big difference compare with normal life xP

but juz more meaningful xD



2day very cham

fight with brother gaolat-ly

OMG

he's vry strong and almost want as tall as me=-=

very sakit..T^T

finally both of us scold me mummy~


ask daddy come to schul to brin me back

reason is rainning

but after i call him, rain stop =-=

so idk he will come to brin me or no

finally i choose take bus

but mum tell me dad wait for me

for hour

mum scold me badly

haiz

bt dad forgiv me

haha

i love you~



so...

didn't read books today

FAILED

again~~!!!

hate myself

useless dao~

sua la sua la

=-=



nite__ cx


Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^