17.9.09

My Secret Face

Why...I still dun noe why....
Suddenly...I... I... I feel I din't hav any free from ur all...

Why...
I noe i m your daughter...ur 'dear' daughter...
n oso...U r my 'DEAR' parents too
but why...i feel i very disappoint becauz of u...
You always say i juz care my frenz....Wat Dis??!!
If I juz care them...I will not ask u about my freedom...

I felt CRAZY becauz of u!!!why!!!becauz I care U the most!!!
hav u noe it...I will b hurt becauz of u all...i wan to cry...bt cant...why??!
becauz i dun wan make u noe...wat is my SECRET FACE...

I wan u giv me free only...i dun nid handphone...dun nid piano....dun nid mp4...or other else!!!
I juz wan ur given happy...ur given freedom...Dat's All!!

U make me i cant say my things to u...bt u wan me say of these...n make me cheat on u...

n make me hav a Secret Face...

r u very happy becauz gt a gud daughter...
r u very glad becauz gt a daughter dat will nt giv u problem....
r u very proud becauz hav Me?!?!
I noe... dis is my 'job'....
bt really??!!

Why i saw d is my frenz say they r free n can go where anytimes?
Why I noe d is u say dun wan compare wit other frenz...?
Why i hear d is u say ur frenz's son or daughter gt wat wat wat wat??!
Why i can do d is u say urself...n i want to do it...?!
Why i hav d is....A Secret Face?!!

i noe...i still ur daughter....i cant change wat...n i still hav a Secret Face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^