26.1.13

不能没有你

today I 7:30 waked up.
eyes' area feel hot. and some salty liquid came out.
yeah. tears.
because i dreamed something bad. very bad. the worst nightmare i dreamed ever.
i don't dare to tell. because i so worried it's true.
i dreamed i cried until i fall asleep.
i hope after wake up all bad things will be gone.
after wake up and i saw my room's ceiling.
luckily it's just a nightmare.

and i listened my dad's voice outside.
i waked up to ensure all these just a nightmare.
normally i will continue to sleep but today no.
i very scare. really.
you can said me coward. it's okay. i admit that. i really scare.

i saw my dad. he's still there.
this help me to make all dream are just fake. i should be happy.
but my tears keep coming out. i can't stop them.
so far my eyes still in moist. and my ugly flat nose still in red colour.

i walked down stairs. mum shocked why today i wake up so early.
she felt more shocked after saw my eyes and nose are red.
'why you cry? what happened?'
this makes my tears more uncontrollable.

dad get shocked as well.
mum hug me. keep asking me for reasons. i said i make a nightmare. T^T
and i keep crying. lol like a kid.
i said my dream. well actually i don't really like to tell. because it's not a good thing.
mum comforted me, 'alright it's just a dream. don't mind it.'
dad asked why. but mum didn't tell, just said she did a nightmare.

i cried for a while.
i really can't afford if my nightmare is true.
may be you think,'just a nightmare? why you tell so long story?'
seriously i cant make it.
sorry i'm too fragile.

i hope i can being together with my family, my parents, my beloved, my friends
FOREVER.
i don't wanna lose them. anyone.
I can't imagine how i continue my living if i lose them.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^