13.11.12

old things :D

cloudy day :(

hmm just now revised less than 2 hours. LOL. FAILED
i think later i need nap for at least an hour. haha.

I love listening to old songs.
If you're my family member, you must used to listen my 'concert' while I'm bathing.
sia sui xD but I enjoy.
I always sing loudly at home.
unlike at outside, even with friends, sometime I feel singing can be so awkward. :(
except some really good friends. :D

WHY?
old songs better?
I think this is because old songs have recorded many good moments.
When I listen to them, I can rewind those memories. :)
while new songs no.
just the melody. but nothing inside.
even they may be very good songs, but i prefer old ones. :P

有些东西还是旧的好 
:D

well just now i played this.


hmmm some are correct.
but i don't think i'm not analytic.
I thought these jobs could make me tired and bored. :P
I prefer some easy jobs, cause i'm lazy
communication may be more suitable.
HAHA

For my future, I have no idea so far. :(

Go to sleep nw :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^