20.7.12

所有错误从我这里落幕

明天开始
这一切都结束

So that it can be a HAPPY ENDING :)

it still inside my body :D
hmmm. i listened to the music these days. found out i'm quite different than before.
sometime i get touched easily. and i can feel my heart was killing my mind.
i saw my fm's tweet and i left a comment on their fb page.
i chose a song for him, that's 还是要幸福


有些东西,不是你的,就永远都只能是别人的。

i never expect the dj will see my comment, and they play the song and read my comment!
oh gosh. my comment is so 'wa tak'... LOL and they read my name... LOL
and my friend heard this from radio. she told me today.
oh no! you can imagine how excited i am!
i'm so lucky for being chosen, and feel grateful to the dj who help me to distress. :P
haiz.


so just face the truth. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^