24.5.12

Cham Lo Cham Lo

Oh, I have eat so much these days. :( don't tell me that I get pregnant? LOL.
okay. forget about those such sad case.

today we had last paper of mid term! FINALLY! hooray.
so i waked up at 4. (actually i set my alarm at 2. but my bed is so charming lovely, she don't want me to leave her. i have try my best to wake up.) to do the last effort for chemistry paper. :)
teehee :D
even at last i didn't finish it. well for someone who never really pay effort on the study, what else you should expect for? :P
I took bio and maths result.
okay. maths get A while bio... haha no failed luckily. :P

I saw my classmate (a libra boy) quarrel with his best friend (a Sagittarius boy) they are agitated, and talked so loudly. they just sit beside me. i can't concentrated to do practices, in fact i never think that i can do it before.
but i didn't eavesdrop to them too (because i dunoe what r they talking bout.)
and i saw the libra classmate's eyes red. seem like want to cry
OH NO! T^T

hmmm. i very care friendship. that's why i so worry about them (ke po pattern)
hope they'll get fine.

好 朋 友 , 手 拉 手 
 RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^