24.1.12

I like it like that?

No. :(
I hate it like that.

I hate it when something recalled my memories. some sad memories. or something about you.
I'm sure I had forgotten you. I means, I was no longer falling with you.
I can say 'Hi' with you with smiles. I can be strong and I know I already did that.

Well but. There still have some little rubbish recalled them back. What the hell.
I felt like I'm been tortured.
They remind me how I miss you before. How I cry for you before. How I do such stupid things for you.
oh no.
I really hate it like that.

and the boy, sincerely the boy. a really good friend to me last time.
are you feeling same with me? Did I do something stupid that causes you never smile to me even I said Hi to you?
what's going on you?
I tried to find chance to ask you this stupid question.
But I didn't dare. :P
so once you see this, please smile to me next time. PLEASE.

yuck. I know i'm talking like a bullsheet. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^