29.12.11

so goodnight.

不是不想放手
不过还没有找到放手的理由。

hmm everyday i need to work. tomorrow also. today also. but i'm still on computer and playing tetris battle.:P
i didn't know why. felt unhappy everyday. like my life have something unfinish. but i never know what it is.
so i try to make me busy. but after i have some seconds to rest, even just some seconds, then i will have that damn feeling again.

that boy, i loved before. i didn't know have i let you go? at least so far i wouldn't cry or crazy for you.
because i know i should forget you.
then i hide my emotion, and show what expressions should i have on face.

you never try to guess me, you'll never get the real answer.
like add maths question, no answer for sure.
i never get the real answer for myself too. then how you get it?

:)

tell myself, don't try to mess up the thing again.
you'll be hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^