15.3.11

exam is coming soon :(

i hate exam? i don't sure
i was not feeling on it before 2day
but dunoe why i feel so stress after attend 2 tuition this noon
oh my lady gaga
GOD BLESS ME please T^T

well, i'm not planning to cheat
i don't know should i keep on to trust bout lucky star is always around me?
it's just a stupid excuse actually :'( to comfort myself

it's just a first term test
wad's the reason i nervous for?
so shit :X

lol, forgive my stupid mind please
just do my best?
actually i really don't so like to do this
cauz i scare my result is worse than wad i want
then i sure sad sad and emo
the things i most hard to achieve after get bad result is
i still need to pretend : yeah, i don't care, so what?
actually nobody know i care these very much RUBBISH

lol i know i'm a fool
that's why guys
i hate to be compared with others by idiots
i don't care them but why they want to do that?
it's meaningless at all

at last, i admit that
i just want to complain those garbage inside my heart
throw all stupid mind as do my best
even though it's seem like not any positive effect that i want :(

that's how the stupid ending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^