25.12.10

Today was A FAIRY TALE for every kids

Merry Christmas and A happy New year~
woah jingle bell jingle bell xDD
it's really fancy : DD
cute ginger bread man xDD

cha boon organize a gathering
but i hope i can attend = w =
honestly, i never attend their gathering
i know i vry guai lan but
that's no my problems sometimes
haiz, i oso dunoe can i begging my dad successfully?

pmr result? my goodness
evyone was talking bout dat
i felt super sorry to my parents and myself
my result not so good but i can accept
actually at the moment i know my result, i was shocked
but feel happy dunoe why
unexpectedly, i proud of myself
and my parents also...

but after i know other's result
my mood changed 360 degree lolx
cauz their result better than me
and i think i wont be thier classmate of any one
dat's why my tears almost appear

erm, ziru told me dis 24th kailue will fly to singapore :D
means he flied ytd
even though i not so fren wit him but we have do our best for a team before
good luck anyway C=

hope u all can forgive my super broken english
i lazy to type chinese haha xDD
this is an excuse lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^