29.8.09

I dont wan any Holiday....

Sometimes....we really need to rest...
I love Rest...but no holiday....
it's meaningless to me...
I just can say: Sienz
oh my god...
I always say to myself...:Is it holiday terrible?
may b yes...

haiz...
sometimes i really hate study....
very stressful
n just can giv me pressure...
n want it leave my life forever...
but it's impossible...right?

but may b i can find something fun in my study life...
i m very luckily because i m a prefect....
it makes me i not-so-sienz in schul...
haha
i need to duty....
n prefect is fun....
i very enjoy it...
n i can be with my friends oso...
i love my friends forever...

n holiday always makes me tired....
gt many activity want to join dis join dat...
it's fun...really...
bt oso makes me crazy...
tiredly...

so...
if holiday compare with scul day...
may b i ll choose schul day from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^